Hi. This is Dr. Piper turning pager. We go Aunt Cathy's house now. Bye-bye.
Mommy's translation: Katie has heard Daddy returing a page way too many times.
Today's a special day called 4th of July. I don't really knows what it means, but we had a parade at school this week, and there are flags EVERYWHERE, and I like flags. I went to Aunt Cathy's house with Daddy & Mommy, and I had a really good time. I got to play with my cousins, Clayton, Caroline, and Crawford, and I got to see my Aunt Kim & cousin Micah too!! We went swimming in the pool & I liked that a lot! I jumped in the pool all by myself. I even learned what a water gun is. I like to squirt people with water. I didn't want to leave. I want to go back. I supposed to be taking a nap right now, but making noise & blogging are much more fun.
Tonight, we're going to go to something called fireworks. I don't know if I'm going to like it or not, but I'll do anything to stay up late.
Mommy says I have to have some quiet time because she has to finish laundry & get ready to pack. Whatever that means. I just know that I better have all my toys and "B's" when we go to "trip." Bye-bye!
Love, Katie
Saturday, July 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No B on the trip would be a tragedy of the highest magnitude. You'd better pack it first.
ReplyDeleteI hope you packed the B first! And your cute little self.
ReplyDelete